* have been involved with home education since about 2002
* am the author of „Schulfrei : Lernen ohne Grenzen“
* am the editor of “Wir sind so frei : Freilerner-Familien stellen sich vor”
* organised local home ed meetings in Northrhine-Westfalia for several years before starting a nomad life-style
* have taken part in home ed meetings in 12 different countries over the years
* have been a member of the BVNL for many years and am a founding member of the Freilerner-Solidargemeinschaft
* give talks about natural learning
* am very far from done with learning myself, right now training to be a teacher of the Alexander Technique
* have maintained the website www.unschooling.de from 2004 to 2015
* have now developed the “schulfrei-community” together with my son.
* am 19 years old.
* went to school for three years.
* have been an activist for freedom of education since the end of 2014.
* have unschooled legally in Canada for two years.
* am in the organizing team of the Schulfrei-Festival.
* am a board member of the youth group “Septré“, which is dedicated to freedom of education in Germany.
* developed the schulfrei-community with my mother, teaching myself everything I needed to do so.
* am self-employed as a web-developer. Mohsennia-Webentwicklung